The self-propelled glass robots from VIAVAC are an ergonomic solution for safe and easy installation of large and heavy glass elements. The VIAVAC SL is available in two different versions: Indoor and Outdoor. Due to its compactness and the small turning radius, the VIAVAC SL can get into places that are difficult to access. Because of the wide wheels and extra front wheel drive, the VIAVAC SL Outdoor is optimally suited for travelling on unpaved and uneven terrain. Both versions are available with various lifting power and lifting heights. In addition, it is possible to transport the glass robots in the cargo space of a van.
- Suited for transporting and installing heavy glass.
- Suction cup frame has 360° rotation mechanism and 90° tilting mechanism.
- Accurate positioning with the help of electrically operable functions.
- Operates on rechargeable batteries.
- Compact and easy to transport in a standard commercial vehicle.
- Robust and solid construction requires minimum maintenance.